Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Dream Seat 40, Row 2" Question....

blitzpackage

I recently received tickets from my girlfriend for the preseason game against the Steelers for my birthday. The first tickets she had ordered were "Dream Seat 3, Row 5" but the seller backed out so we were forced to get "Dream Seat 40, Row 2". Both are somewhat behind the Skins bench, but the price of the new tickets are almost half what we were going to pay for the first set.

Should we be wary of these seats? Are there any obstructions? Thanks for any advice you might can give.

I recently received tickets from my girlfriend for the preseason game against the Steelers for my birthday. The first tickets she had ordered were "Dream Seat 3, Row 5" but the seller backed out so we were forced to get "Dream Seat 40, Row 2". Both are somewhat behind the Skins bench, but the price of the new tickets are almost half what we were going to pay for the first set.

Should we be wary of these seats? Are there any obstructions? Thanks for any advice you might can give.

Dream Seats are there more for the experience of being so close to the field than for watching the game. You are so close to the field that the players often get in the way of seeing the game, esp on the near side of the field.

You do get free food and drink (hot dogs and coke) while sitting there, and since it is preseason, you likely can get some autographs from the players (esp once the starters are taken out).

Dream Seats are there more for the experience of being so close to the field than for watching the game. You are so close to the field that the players often get in the way of seeing the game, esp on the near side of the field.

You do get free food and drink (hot dogs and coke) while sitting there, and since it is preseason, you likely can get some autographs from the players (esp once the starters are taken out).

Hey thanks man. Any clue why these would be half the price of the exact ones on the other side of the bench? Both are around the 30 yard line I think.

I've been to 2 games before but I just want her to have a good time as well - since she bought the tickets.

Archived