Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis 75th Anniversay Replica

bdiamond

You know the standard intro, the economy sucks, money is tight, blah blah blah. Anyways, going through my stuff to see what I might be able to sell on ebay and I came across this jersey. Thought I'd see if anyone on here wanted it before i threw it up on ebay. It's a 75th anniversary throwback that I bought from the Redskins store a year or two back. It doesn't have the tags on it, but its only been worn once (just around my house the day i got it) and hasn't been worn since. It's a large, but it's pretty roomy. It looks somewhat big on me and I'm 6'4 230lbs. I was hoping to get $50 for it (shipping included in that price) as I paid $80 for it originally and they don't make these jerseys anymore. I'm including pics, but if there's anything specific you'd want to see just let me know. I sold a jersey on here a few months back (it was one of those knock offs we got from the group ordering), but i put all the transaction info in the stick at the top of this board. I live in RI so I'd have to ship to you and I have a paypal account as well. Let me know!

img0829d.jpg

img0828w.jpg

img0830u.jpg

Archived