Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

mvn.com: NFL Top 10: Most Valuable Dallas Cowboys (Ratliff better than Where!?!!)

tr1

That should be part of Jason Garrett's plan already. If not then he won't be an offensive coordinator for much longer.

And everyone else knows it. Get ready to see 8 in the box all season long and some serious blitzingon the play action. Austin is unproven, Hurd is a ?, Crayton is well Crayton, and RW is no T.O. by a long shot.

Your only hope is that your O-line shows up (which they have not in the past) and that your backfield lives up to the hype.

And everyone else knows it. Get ready to see 8 in the box all season long and some serious blitzingon the play action. Austin is unproven, Hurd is a ?, Crayton is well Crayton, and RW is no T.O. by a long shot.

Your only hope is that your O-line shows up (which they have not in the past) and that your backfield lives up to the hype.

That's why they play the games... we'll see how it goes.

We saw blitzing ALL of last season..... it won't be anything new.

I for one have confidence that this offense will be BETTER than last seasons... it may not be statistically better, it will be better in consistency and won't depend entirely on the big play. But, we'll see how it goes DCSkinsFan.

Anyone think Jerry's kicking himself over the RW11 trade?

I'd say if Austin becomes their #1 the Cowboys are not going to have a very good season. The only way it has any possibility of working is if they run a lot more and go to many two TE sets with Witten and Bennett.

How many of you Cowboy fans believe in either of these guys as a true #1?

I've never felt that Roy Williams was a true #1. I thought that he had the potential to be when he came out of college, but I haven't seen anything since to make me believe that it can, or will, happen. I'm worried that his days in Detroit have ruined his motivation and work ethic.

Austin? I haven't seen anything from him that indicates that he could even be a #2 guy. I think that the success that he's had thus far has been the byproduct of other teams falling asleep on him. Of all of our offensive players, I think that teams spend the least amount of time focusing on him.

I like the idea of a two-TE offense, but I don't like the fact that Crayton will most likely spend a lot more time on the bench. Despite his well documented and 'famous' drops, the kid really does have good hands. He and Witten are difficult to defend on 3rd and medium. He's probably our most athletic receiver in that he has excellent body control and vision. Outside of his mouth, his biggest problem is his SEVERE lack of speed and somewhat smallish size. The kid was born with a VW drivetrain and a megaphone mouth/horn.

I for one don't and that's exactly the reason why they should go two TE sets and pound the ball more. That would make play action more successful and Austin could do some damage off of play action.

Pound with what? That brittle MB?

Good luck.

It won't require 8 in the box.

Archived