Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can anyone recommend a good Moving Company in Montgomery County?

Ned Flanders

I am in the process of packing up for a move and am looking for a good Moving company in Montgomery County. We will box and store anything that can be boxed, but need help to move the furniture. We are staying in Montgonery County, only moving 5-10 miles away.

What are the average rates for a townhouse move in the area? I don't want to get ripped off, and I don't want someone destroying furniture or walls. Any experience or pointers are appreciated.

Moving companies suck, they will find a way to get extra money out of you. They will box unexpected items like couch cushions and dog beds. The box they used for my dogs old bed cost some something like 35 bucks, rolls of tape 5. They box and tape everything and I mean EVERYTHING they can find that is loose and will charge you for it.

Is it worth it, just make sure you box and secure everything.

Moving companies suck, they will find a way to get extra money out of you. They will box unexpected items like couch cushions and dog beds. The box they used for my dogs old bed cost some something like 35 bucks, rolls of tape 5. They box and tape everything and I mean EVERYTHING they can find that is loose and will charge you for it.

Is it worth it, just make sure you box and secure everything.

I'll be moving all of the boxes. I just need help with the Furniture. I don't want any parts of moving our LR, DR, and BR furniture.

Uhaul - funny, but I don't want to lift a finger on furniture, just boxes.

I'll be moving all of the boxes. I just need help with the Furniture. I don't want any parts of moving our LR, DR, and BR furniture.

wasn't trying to be funny, was trying to help. when we moved, we just had the guys do all the moving... mostly my husband and his brother. of course, his grandfather and my dad were there, but you know...

is it that the furniture you just want handled professionally? for value sake?

In that case you should be good to go, we had them move everything I was actualy very impressed how the made things fit through various frustrating tight spots quickly and with ease.

Good luck with your move.

Archived