Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins-Jets gm. is Redskins 1000th NFL Game.

lavargofar

The Washington Redskins will play their 1000th game when they play the Jets in the season opener.

Acording to the Redskins Almanac the Skins are 516-456-27.

Not only will the Jets face a team that raked them over the "Coles" in the offseason, but a team that is playing in their 1000th ballgame.

In the entire History of the N.Y.Jets they have beaten the Redskins just Once, and that was TEN YEARS AGO!! The Jets have a winning percentage of .143% vs. the Redskins and a .143% chance of being 1-0 after the season opener.

:notworthy Hail Redskins:notworthy

Great find lavargofar!

I haven't seen this reported anywhere. Somebody with connections should contact Snyder, the league office, ESPN and ABC to make sure they all know about this.

There needs to be a huge weeklong media celebration culminating with a raucous humiliation of the Jets on national tv.

"Fight on sons of Washingtoon!"

Tarhog,

I'm gonna try and bust that same move myself. I'll be at FT Leavenworth for school this upcoming year but if my instructors will let me off, I'm goin to the game too!

HOPEFULLY I'll see you guys there! :cool:

You're right, we DO need to make a big deal about this game.

That total Includes the playoffs.

494-441-27 -reg.season

22-15 -post season

I have not seen anything on the Redskins 1000th game celabration. If you have seen this info before, Please post it here and let us know. IF you have not, Spread the word

Originally posted by lavargofar

In the entire History of the N.Y.Jets they have beaten the Redskins just Once, and that was TEN YEARS AGO!! The Jets have a winning percentage of .143% vs. the Redskins and a .143% chance of being 1-0 after the season opener. :notworthy Hail Redskins:notworthy

Oh my God, we're doomed.

We're 0-2 vs the Washington Redskins since 1993, we have no shot at winning on Sept. 4th.

WHY!?! WHY!?! WHY!?!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, the Jets have been one of the best road teams in the NFL since 1998, they've won in Lambeau Field and Ralph Wilson Stadium in their last two road-season openers.

I like our chances.

I can't wait.

Originally posted by ganggreen76

Seriously, the Jets have been one of the best road teams in the NFL since 1998, they've won in Lambeau Field and Ralph Wilson Stadium in their last two road-season openers.

I like our chances.

I can't wait.

Come get some doggie ! !:cool:

Originally posted by lavargofar

The Washington Redskins will play their 1000th game when they play the Jets in the season opener.

That total does include the Boston Braves/Redskins. They played 58 games in Boston, so this would be number 942 for the Washington Redskins.

Of course, Snyder did "recognize" the Boston Skins in having the 70th anniversary deal last year, so if he can come up with a logo and sell a few caps and tee shirts, he might go for it.

Archived