PSGamegear Closing Tysons 50% Off

Slingin33

Would you help me float a 1/2 keg of Dos Equis Amber  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you help me float a 1/2 keg of Dos Equis Amber

• Yes, I like Dos Equis Amber
    • No, I do not like Dos Equis Amber
    • It's free so why the hell not

I forget when the auction actually was but it was after Sean's death. The sellers eBay id is MASauction. I have both bought from and sold to them, they are great. The jersey was unsigned. I have not seen it since PS Game Gear won it so it could be signed by someone else but I doubt it. The Dallas game was the only time during Sean's rookie year that they wore the burgundy jerseys (unless they did during the preseason). The one that PS Game Gear won on eBay was from the Dallas game.

I am not accusing them of anything since I have not seen the jersey myself. What I have posted I believe to be factual. To the best of my knowledge there is only one Sean Taylor signed burgundy game used Redskins jersey and it hangs in my basement. Also, as a side note... IF it has Seans full signature it would have had to have been signed at the CSA show in Chantilly the summer before his death. That was the only signing he did prior to his death where he game his full signature. There were only two game used jersey signed that day. My Redskins jersey and a Miami Hurricanes one.

Spoke to the PSGAMEGEAR store at Dulles just a minute ago and spoke to Jen. She said that the jersey in the front was in fact gameworn. Asked if it was autographed and she said that it was not. When I went to the London Fletcher signing back in Dec or Nov, they had the jersey displayed and they were selling it for 10,000. I looked closer and it looked like it was autographed. So it coiuld be that my eyes were failing me, but I guess that is what happened. The reason that I thought it was totally outrageous for 10 grand was because there was no way that it deserved that for a gamer, even if it were Sean Taylor's game worn jersey. Maybe down the road as his jerseys and stuff become more and more scarce, that will happen. But just to clarify that the store said in fact that it wasn't gameworn. I didn't ask what year it was from or anything like that. I don't want to keep calling back and being a pest, so if anyone else wants to find out they are welcome to it, but again to clarify the jersey that they have in the front is not autographed, but it is a gamer.

Huly - there was a jersey like that for sale at the last Collector's Sale at the Stadium store last January. It was displayed as "Authentic" but it was made by Ripon Athletic, the same people who make the gamers. I believe it was $1200 but with a bidding option starting at $900. A percentage was going to the ST foundation. The guy in charge told me there were six made - and that they were special ordered by the team from Ripon Athletic in Wisconsin. He also told me that Ripon makes the gamers for the Pro Bowl team.

That jersey was probably one of the six.

I do not think this is the same one. I remember skinslove and I talking about it and then I asked a friend that works redskin retail and he confirmed this one is a fake.

Archived