Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Portis shows up for offseason workouts, after all

DCsportsfan53

nothing like jumping to conclusions, and editorializing without any proof, or contact with the source.

when you steal the story, that is what you get..... egg on your face

I never trust the 2 Jasons from WP. They're always trying to put a dig in on anything Redskins.

I think its a big deal that he's decided to show up. Like another fellow poster, I think its important for the teams 'stars' to set an example for the young guns. Also, I think its important for his conditioning since he's getting up there in football years, even if its for a short period of time. Cheers Clinton.

Getting Clinton in for offseason workouts could be the difference between playoffs or no playoffs this year. Great job Clinton!

I hope Devin Thomas, Malcom Kelly, and Fred Davis are there as well.

Portis was there for the majority of the workouts last year as well. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion. Sure its nice he's there with the team, but its not going to be the difference maker. He's a pro and he knows how to take care of his body and be in shape for the season. The main reason i'm glad he showed up is so people stop complaining about him all the time over minor issues.

Portis was there for the majority of the workouts last year as well. This whole thing has been blown out of proportion. Sure its nice he's there with the team, but its not going to be the difference maker. He's a pro and he knows how to take care of his body and be in shape for the season. The main reason i'm glad he showed up is so people stop complaining about him all the time over minor issues.

Exactly how I look at it. If nothing else, it'll take at least a little fuel away from the Portis=TO fire for a few days.

Archived