Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

satellite radio

stratoman

I know 2 people who have xm and it's really cool.

The only negative thing I have ever heard is that they are losing money because they are the startup company and there is a chance that they could go out of business (I guess there is for any company for that matter) as often happens for tech companies who put in all the man hours to develop a new technology. Another company usually comes along and takes advantage of the research and development and starts fresh with out the developing cost that the first company had.

If I were you, I would look into that and see if it's true or not, that would be my only concern, other than that, it's a great product.

I am an XM subscriber and really enjoy the diversity of the stations that I can choose from. I have the Delphi unit which it rather stylish and can be moved from my vehicle to my office (I have the optional stereo kit.

I have found that I am a fan of music styles that I did not know that I even enjoyed. Growing up listening to Rock/Rap/RB (all mainstream stuff) I found myself listening to Blues, Jazz and Latin Jazz stations for an enjoyable change of pace.

But I must admit, I find myself listening to one of the 5 all sports channels or the comedy station.

If you need an endorsement for XM Radio, I highly recommend it.

Guest Trevor

I'd like to have one for the sports talk stations and the rap stations(since there is no decent rap station here in hillbilly world). But until the unit that you can use in your car and in your house, comes down in price, I wont be getting one. Too much dough for radio.

I have Sirius, but I only got it because there was a sale and it was cheaper than XM. I would imagine that both are very simuliar. I enjoy it, especially the commercial free. My suggestion, whichever is the least expensive, go for it.

Archived