Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Last 3 games

Ignatius J.

So, the last three games of 2002 were great games to watch, and they featured our younger redskins prominently. As summer has begun to roll in I find myself running through my tapes of last season, but I have a problem....

I don't have the last three games from last year on tape.

Does anyone here have these games on tape by any chance? Would anyone be willing to send me a copy. I have most of the rest of the season (not 49ers and not the last quarter of Saints), and would be willing to trade. Also willing to pay any and all costs.

Thanks guys,

-DB

I have the last game of the season, but thats it. And i'd love to have any of the other games cause i always forget to set the vcr on sundays before i leave for my friends house to watch the games. Any game we won of course, i dont watch losses.

I'd love to have the Saints game though even though we lost.

Sorry i forgot to check this thread.

Went to look for my tape though and i lost it or it was taped over!!!! I just watched it the other day too so i dont know where it is. So i'll have to get back to you on that offer, i will look for it though and email you or something if i find it.

Hey Drunken, I have every game from last season including the pre season games on tape. I too sit back and watch the last few games just to get my redskins fix. The more I watched them the more I became sold on Ramsey with his poise and understanding of the O, and the way Betts and Watson started to come along. It was funny watching the Texans game because the two of them were just cranking out big yardage per carry, and according to Don Criqui the texans had a legit run D at the time.

But if you watch the tape, both Watson and Betts were getting winded and were replacing each other, at one moment Watson ripped off a 15 yarder and asked for a breather, then Betts came in an ripped off 17, lol, he then came out and Watson went back in and had 13, they then flashed the camera on Betts, he was on the sideline breathing hard but laughing, almost to say, that this %$#@ is too easy.

Archived