Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(2) Season Tix well below face.... Still Available!!

cobie7966

Selling my two season tickets next year for $1033 total which is $400 below face value ($1433 on ticket invoice)... I was going to give them back to the ticket office Monday but found a way to make it work financially.... That being said I need to get them sold immediately..... Seats are located in Section 450 Row 18 next to the aisle..... Please call (571)238-8693 if interested..... I can supply contract that I have used in years past as formal documentation... Payment will be due within three days of acceptance via paypal or cash....

Yes I am since I have tied in money that I needed for other things.... I was going to let them go back to the ticket office.. i have had them on Ebay numerous times and they havent sold... $400 off the top is a much better scenario for me than losing them all together..... Someone will buy them and be getting a great deal....

• 2 weeks later...
Yes I am since I have tied in money that I needed for other things.... I was going to let them go back to the ticket office.. i have had them on Ebay numerous times and they havent sold... $400 off the top is a much better scenario for me than losing them all together..... Someone will buy them and be getting a great deal....

why are you having a hard time selling them on ebay

Archived