Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Early Ticket Shopping & Preseason Giveaway

SkinsKin26

I know the seasons a while off, but invoices are coming up. I figured for those on the fence about finances and whether or not to keep their tickets may benefit from this as well. If anyone has been keeping up with my posts, I have been trying to get my grandfather to a Skins game where we own the Eagles. I had tickets this last season, but we never had the chance to go, since my grandma was sick in the hospital, so I really want to secure some nice seats for this season. Now, here's the deal.

I am willing to pay over face value for the tickets, obviously, since NFC East games are the ones where people really earn back their money. If you'd like, in order to balance out the deals, you could also throw in preseason tickets, which I would like to donate to a fellow ES member.* Sideline seats are preferable. If you have LL with parking, I believe face is around 255, so I would be willing to pay 400. If you have UL with parking, I would be willing to pay 250.

*When it comes to the preseason game, I would like the tickets to go to someone who has had a loved one or their life affected by cancer. If not, sharing the tickets with someone who has impacted your life would be good too.

I know the seasons a while off, but invoices are coming up. I figured for those on the fence about finances and whether or not to keep their tickets may benefit from this as well. If anyone has been keeping up with my posts, I have been trying to get my grandfather to a Skins game where we own the Eagles. I had tickets this last season, but we never had the chance to go, since my grandma was sick in the hospital, so I really want to secure some nice seats for this season. Now, here's the deal.

I am willing to pay over face value for the tickets, obviously, since NFC East games are the ones where people really earn back their money. If you'd like, in order to balance out the deals, you could also throw in preseason tickets, which I would like to donate to a fellow ES member.* Sideline seats are preferable. If you have LL with parking, I believe face is around 255, so I would be willing to pay 400. If you have UL with parking, I would be willing to pay 250.

*When it comes to the preseason game, I would like the tickets to go to someone who has had a loved one or their life affected by cancer. If not, sharing the tickets with someone who has impacted your life would be good too.

I sent you a PM

Archived