Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baltimore and Preakness here i come

Romo

Im heading down to baltimore this weekend with a couple buddies to visit another friend from school. we are gonna go to the preakness and will be in the infield. im gonna wear my extreme skins shirt and hope some ravens fans start taking ****..lol. so if anyone else is there be sure to come over and say hi and have beer.

are there any "cant miss" things in baltimore? i think we will catch a game at camden but i cant think of anything else to do.

LIttle Italy or the Greek section of Baltimore have some very fine restaraunts. Some of them are a little pricey though (especially in Little Italy).

If you are are looking for touristy things to do, the Aquarium is the best I've seen in the US. PLus, once you are down there, the Inner harbor is pretty.

If you are into bar hopping and parties, head on down to Fells Point from the inner harbor. It's a quick 5 min drive or taxi. It can be walked if the weather is nice. There are some more decent restaraunts.

Are you driving to the races? The race track is on Northern parkway. If you continue on Northern PArkway (towards the city away from Liberty Road), you can take 83 South which dumps you down near the inner harbor. Camden Yards is also easy walking distance from the Inner Harbor. In fact, the easiest parking for an O's game is right near the inner harbor.

Funny thing is I live within 5 min of the races. My fiance and I are trying to decide where we want to go to get away from the traffic and hubbub this weekend.

Archived