Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CHEAP Redskins Autographed Items

Slingin33

Are you in CA? If so, sorry, I only know my local shops. I would suggest just letting your fingers do the walking. I know there are several big sports shows in CA, and I am sure you can find them there.

www.gtsportsmarketing.com

That is where they are doing an autograph show upcoming. Other than that, check out tuff stuff and beckett's from time to time. They are always advertising for autograph shows in those mags.

I'm pretty disappointed right now. I ordered what I thought was the last G.Clark in stock. on Feb. 5 But today I got a email saying I'm getting a "refund due to sold out of Gary Clark Football":(

Yea, they were such a great price, I am sure they went quick. I love mine.

Do they have anything good left? I really haven't looked. Recession is hitting me right now.

Yea, they were such a great price, I am sure they went quick. I love mine.

Do they have anything good left? I really haven't looked. Recession is hitting me right now.

Yeah they still have a bunch of neat stuff for cheap but who knows the last time the site was last updated. Besides the GC ball was what I wanted more than anything else. I might end up ordering a DARRYL GRANT ball instead.

I bought a custom framed autographed 16x20 of Lavar Arrington back in October at their Lynnhaven store for 75. I bought signed Charley Taylor, Mike Bass, Andre Collins, Monte Coleman jerseys and Dave Butz, Carlos Rogers, Doug Williams, Ace Parker, Monte Coleman, Coy Bacon and Charles Mann 8x10's. I went to a ton of their signings and it sucks that they are going out of business.

Archived