Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

landry videos

21skinsfan21

RocketCity...

I downloaded the .wmv from that site...and now my rig is littered with spyware / malware. Take caution in what you post bro...

That site is trash...

That's just not true. Unless you downloaded/ran executables off of the site, there is no way spyware could be installed on your computer, especially not through a video file.

That's just not true. Unless you downloaded/ran executables off of the site, there is no way spyware could be installed on your computer, especially not through a video file.

Thanks. The video file wasn't showing any malware when I uploaded it. I've used that site for at least 3 years and never had a problem.

No need to spend $159 for clean-up. Malwarebytes.com will get it all for free. :D

That is not actually not ture. DRM has been exploited and the file can contain spyware/backdoor Trojan viruses. This exploit has been patched by Microsoft but still can happen.

Archived