Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis, Theismann, Smoot (21) jerseys for sale

F-16 CHIEF

I've faced it. I look stupid in a jersey. I bought this Theismann jersey for the HOF game and I wore it just that one time. I don't feel comfortable in them. I'm afraid I might get it dirty.

Anyway, I have a Theismann Large jersey that has all numbers and letters sewn on. It's the jersey's that Footlocker sells. They are made by Reebok. Even though it's a new jersey with Theismann's name, you could say it's close to a authentic. I'd like 40 shipped for it. I paid WAY more than that and wore it to the HOF game only.

Next is a Portis cheap Reebok jersey. I got it at the outlet malls in Mississippi. It's a good throw around, get dirty jersey. It's got the printed on letters and the stripes on the sleeve only cover half of the sleeve. Like I said, it's a cheap 50 dollar replica jersey. Great to wear around the house or play football in. Also good to get dirty at a game when someone spills beer on you. I bought it this summer and wore it after we beat Dallas. I haven't worn it since. I'd like 20 bucks, plus 5 for shipping. 25 total. I paid over 50 for it this summer.

Next is a Smoot 21 jersey. I bought it to do a name swap on for Taylor. I bought it from the Redskin store a while back. Took the tags off, but didn't wear it. It's only issue is the burgundy has bled into the white some around the neck. 20 shipped.

Sizes. Smoot and Theismann are larges. Portis is an XL.

Let me know if you can't see the images and I'll email them to you.

Archived