Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's see how Vinny did

mbgolfer4life

Okay it is time to move to the future and start the evaluation. Now that we've lost both tackles, put Rinehard and Heyer in, they can't do any worse than Jon "take a step, drag my leg" Jansen and Chris "beat me like a drum" Samuels. While Samuels is healing, he should get on dancing with the stars since every opponents defense has done the salsa, mambo, rumba and cha-cha-cha around him this year while he stands around looking for his partner. Now that Portis has been over used this year and taken the brunt of a pathetic offense let's throw the ball around. Put Thomas, Kelly and Davis in with Moss and Cooley and spread the offense out. If Cambell can't handle that because he can't scan the field quick enough, or his long slow delivery struggles, or he has to dump it off take his hurt feelings out and put Colt in. He might get sacked, he might throw INTs, but he'll stand in there, make his reads and get back up. Who knows, we might get more than one touchdown a game! :applause:

Just think how good this defense could be if some points were scored! Moss or Hall on kickoff or punt returns might pay some dividends instead of Randle-El looking for a place to fall down. Admit that Suisham is hurt and move on or bring in some competition. His kicks are short and right and kickoffs are 15-20 yards shorter. Please get some competition for Plackemeier and get that slow motion 33 net yard kicker out a Redskins uniform. Like Alexander, those former Seahawks were cut for a reason! I could stand Brooks again after watching him perform.

Oh and Vinny, draft lineman on both sides of the ball this year with all your picks unless you can get a USC linebacker!

:dallasuck

Archived