Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Skins Cowboys tickets + Green Parking

skinswin=happy

ive looked at stub hub and their arent any less then 150 a ticket! and thats for like last row in the stadium
That's ridiculous for on here.

This isn't StubHub.... Actually you'll be making more money than the people selling on StubHub because StubHub has fees and commission. This is supposed to be a place to sell tickets to fellow Skins fans, not to jack up prices. If you wanna go a little above face to make up for games you couldn't get face for then ok, but $325 on here is ridiculous and not gonna sell... ballin's offer of $210 is reasonable.

I have to say it -- those tickets cost in the neighborhood of $75 each. He's doubling his cost - probably to make up for what he lost on the preseason and the other games that no one here wants to pay cost on.

I can't blame him. Folks on here don't want to pay cost for ANYTHING except Eagle, Giants, Cowboys and this year the Steelers. Even for those games they want to try and pay you as little as possible. I can't blame buyers for looking for bargins but if they're going to complain about someone jacking up the price for the premium games then they should be willing to stop whining about paying cost for the non-premium games.

I don't mean to 'vent' - this is just a pet peeve of mine. I hate marking the tickets up but I hate listening to people whine about paying what season ticket holders have to pay for the tickets.

Okay - i'm feeling better now -- at least until I read the next post along these lines! LOL

I have to say it -- those tickets cost in the neighborhood of $75 each. He's doubling his cost - probably to make up for what he lost on the preseason and the other games that no one here wants to pay cost on.

I can't blame him. Folks on here don't want to pay cost for ANYTHING except Eagle, Giants, Cowboys and this year the Steelers. Even for those games they want to try and pay you as little as possible. I can't blame buyers for looking for bargins but if they're going to complain about someone jacking up the price for the premium games then they should be willing to stop whining about paying cost for the non-premium games.

I don't mean to 'vent' - this is just a pet peeve of mine. I hate marking the tickets up but I hate listening to people whine about paying what season ticket holders have to pay for the tickets.

Okay - i'm feeling better now -- at least until I read the next post along these lines! LOL

Yea I get what you're saying, but I'm just telling him it's very unlikely that they'll sell for that much in here... And, for the record, I'd be happy to pay total season cost divided by 8 for each regular season game or maybe a little more if I was looking for tickets. I'm just not looking for tickets this year.

Archived