Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't let it go to waste

CrypticVillain

Me too man I agree. But I am white and too be honest we all fought the hard fight. Were all in this together my friend. Just being a young white or black man in this generation with all the racism. People look at you with disdain. Treat you as a unequal. I know what it is like. I been there. I tell all of you black, white, yellow, green, blue, or what ever color you my be, This is are time. This is are time to make all the wrong the poeple before us have done in centruies past into the right. Don't ever forget who you are and the people before you who died for unity in this country. The men who met alot to civil rights movement in this country were killed. John F. Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Abe Lincoln, and Martin Luthur King Jr. Dont ever I mean ever forget these men. They mean alot this this country and alot to me.

I am so happy that Barrack Obama OUR! President. I believe he can bring unity and balance to the force. This is been a long time coming and now we have someone who can now finish the fight for true unity that the men we lost couldn't.

This is the greatest day in America!

P.S Barrack is not black he is mixed. He means alot to both races. We gotta stop looking at this as a race game and stop being inmature. Race is no more and should and will be put aside. We need to be united as one, not by or colors, but as Americans. We are Americans.

THIS IS USA

I am with you 100% of the way man! Being a young African American male in this country is not easy. But if we unite for change, we can make a difference.

Archived