Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibran Handan proves it

Even Madder

There are 3 guys on this board that you just don't take on.

the reaper (oh, I mean bulldog)

Arthur Mills

and Utah.

You can bluster, but you're just blowing smoke next to those guys.

It's actually funny seeing how many newcomers come to these parts thinking that they can upset the applecart....

Well ganggreen has one poster who has a habit of personally attacking every single poster in the forum, so I can't be responsible for anything you read. BTW, my "homeboard" is Jetsinsider where I've posted for years -- they got a new board last month.

Interesting you should characterize my posts as "mindless." It doesn't matter whether I'm disputing an argument that the Jets' draft day trade up was idiotic, a claim that the Skins are superior at every position, or the value of a player -- your response is ALWAYS the same. If that's not the definition of "mindless," I don't know what is.

You know what? We have now talked about this roughly 5 times the amount of time this Hambone will ever spend on the field.

Good grief, fellers, he's going to HOLD the CLIPBOARD!

PERSPECTIVE.

Positives- can read. will hold clipboard effectively and have pages pre-flipped to plays about to be called. Can listen in on headset rather well, and nod next to the coach while on camera to give the illusion of being involved in the game. Good with paperclips.

Negatives - Has a tendency to make mistakes while relaying in decoy hand signals. Poor penmanship. Dog has fleas.

Seriously folks. This guy MIGHT be the third string QB. He also MIGHT be working in a shoe store come September.

~Bang

You know, when he steps out on the field and starts pitching the ball around, we'll know what we have.

Its a gut intstinct that coaches use when they say somebody may have what it takes to make it in the league. Could be the guy has a short stride in the pocket, could be the point of release that he has in his deep throws that Spurrier liked. Hell, it could be as simple as how he holds his head when scaning the field.

Who knows. Spurrier knows what he likes in QBs and he saw something that this kid did during the workout that made him realize that maybe he didn't have to teach this kid much to make him successful.

Archived