Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Type Music do you listen to.

stratoman

damn, i should just copy phishhead's playlist here. it matches me to a T. Jam bands, too, are my favorite. particularily, phish, widespread panic, blues traveler, ben harper, jack johnson, and g-love (i guess he's more rap. tough to pigeon-hole him).

also like acid jazz. brand new heavies, tribe called quest, and the like.

big fan of funk as well. parliment is one of my all time favs.

Originally posted by riggo-toni

Blues and Classic Rock mostly, although I don't know if I can really call the majority of the Rock stuff I listen to Classic Rock, since a lot of it gets little or no airplay on Classic Rock stations i.e. Free (my favorite band). Sadly, most Classic Rock stations play only the hits, and play them over and over, while allowing many great album tracks to fall by the wayside.

For example, here in Jersey the stations play the same tracks off Dark Side of the Moon or The Wall to the point where I can't listen to them anymore, but you'll never here anything off of Meddle or Obscured by Clouds, or seldom anything off Wish You Were here or The Division Bell. It's always the same 4 or 5 hits by the Stones, but almost never any real treasures like 2000 Light Years from Home, Paint It Black, or Can't You Hear Me Knocking.

Sorry, I'll get off my Soapbox now...

Why so unforgiving, and why so cold

Been a long time crossing

Bridge of Sighs...

I agree :cheers: Do you remember the AOR (Album Oriented Rock) format of the 70s?:( :(

Like BOC, they only play 3 of their songs on the classic rock stations and the list goes on an on. Robin Trower kicks a$$! I have seen him a couple of times, the last time was in the Springs a couple of years ago. He really kicked a$$ on the song 'Day Dream'

Guest SPACESKINS

I'm with you Ryskins!

Megadeth,Metallica,Queensryche,Great White:evil: :doh: ,DIO,Dream Theater,Ratt.

"If I die ,you can have my Megadeth collection.-We're dead already.-Oh,well I guess there yours dude."

Bill and Teds Bogus Journey

Archived