Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell among 11 other redskins @ CSA Show Oct 31-Nov. 2

mcarey032

If this thread is already out there, I apologize. I know that there was a Durrant Brooks thread but since he has been canceled, I thought that I would mention this event now since it seems that it has gotten a whole lot better.(Current Redskins' QB Jason Campbell & Rookie Safety Chris Horton,Redskins' QBs Sonny Jurgensen, Billy Kilmer, Mark Rypien, Joe Theismann, & Doug Williams, Jeff Bostic, Gary Clark, Raleigh McKenzie, Ricky Sanders, & Ed Simmons.)

Just added to The Show at Chantilly: Current Redskins' QB Jason Campbell & Rookie Safety Chris Horton, to join Baseball Hall-of-Famers: Johnny Bench, Whitey Ford, Bob Gibson, Reggie Jackson, Al Kaline, Cal Ripken, Jr., and Tom Seaver; NFL Hall-of-Famers: Fred Biletnikoff, George Blanda, Bob Brown, Jim Brown, Dick Butkus, Bill Dudley, Franco Harris, Ken Houston, Leroy Kelly, Jack Lambert, Howie Long, and Jim Otto; Heisman Award Winners John Cappelletti, Ron Dayne, Archie Griffin, George Rogers, Vinny Testaverde, and Charles White; Redskins' QBs Sonny Jurgensen, Billy Kilmer, Mark Rypien, Joe Theismann, & Doug Williams; 70's Steelers Frenchy Fuqua & Randy Grossman, NFL future Hall-of-Famer Jonathan Ogden! All-Time Hit King Pete Rose. Hockey Legend Alexander Ovechkin. 1st DH Ron Blomberg. Softball Sensation Jennie Finch!

More times are up; more will be added soon.

Just Added to the Forward Area for Saturday: Wrestler (WWF) Virgil (Sat. & Sun.), to join former Redskins Jeff Bostic, Gary Clark, Raleigh McKenzie, Ricky Sanders, & Ed Simmons; boxers George Chuvalo, Earnie Shavers, & Leon Spinks (each $15 any item), wrestler Mick Foley, and Tinkerbell!.

It's going to be a good show, a lot more old timers than in the spring and summer, where there are more current (or recently retired) players. There's a special ticket for all the Redskin QB Greats (Sonny, Billy, Joe T., Ryp and Doug)...grab a helmet and get a Campbell ticket, and you're looking at a pretty decent keepsake.

Call me insane, but $75 for JC's Auto?

I love him and all, but $75? Damn

Actually I agree with you as 75.00 is alot but he is the current Redskins QB. While the Former Super Bowl QB's charge less Theisamnn 60.00 Rypien 40.00 etc.

Best thing to do is not to pay.

Actually I agree with you as 75.00 is alot but he is the current Redskins QB. While the Former Super Bowl QB's charge less Theisamnn 60.00 Rypien 40.00 etc.

Best thing to do is not to pay.

That's called striking while the iron is hot. I got him to sign a helmet at a past CSA show when he was still the backup. Price= $25. SWEET!

Archived