Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Rams Tickets from Redskins Email Blast

Ned Flanders

http://link.redskins.com/r/ZT3NM9/WGH/4Z6WE/GN/6AJ/AZ/h

I got this email yesterday from the Redskins Email Blast. Looks like some good seats are available. A little higher than the Cards or Saints tix, but I guess Danny boy is trying to cash in on our recent successes.

Not sure if this was posted, so I'm trying to give a heads up to anyone that may need.

Last week I signed up for the waitlist just to get the ticket offers via email. For some unknown reason, I stopped getting single game ticket offers at my email address the TO has had for my season ticket account over the last five years.

This very morning I got a generic looking email with huge font, it read "THE REDSKINS ARE 4-1". Beneath the headline it said that a limited number of returned tickets are available for the Rams game Sunday, call the TO, etc.

They seem to have toned down the language in the offers. Phrases like "extremely limited Quantities" and "rare and exclusive opportunity" have gone by the wayside.

I'll be hunting for tickets in the lot Sunday for several of my friends, I'll let you guys know how that goes.

Archived