Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SOLD - FS Redskins vs Rams 6 Tickets 2 Green Parking Passes

Ned Flanders

I have 6 Tickets for the Skins/Rams game on 10/12 at 1:00pm Side-by-Side in section 402 between Rows 19-29 I also have 2 green parking passes. I want face value on the tickets of $64 each, I'll eat the taxes. Parking passes will run you $35 each. I will only sell in pairs and will not sell parking passes seperate - Will take cash or paypal only. I can meet in the Rockville or Downtown DC area. I want to attend the game, but my wife signed us up for birthing classes :doh: in October on Sundays. PM if interested.

Dude, rearrange your priorities. Next time do what I do. Make sure you don't have sex with your wife between June 1 and Nov 30. That way, you can schedule the birthing classes during the off season. :)

Mark, I purposely didn't have sex with her between those dates, but somehow the baby due mid November, put the seed planting at around February. I suck at planning things that far in advance. The birthing classes were NOT scheduled by me and I kicked and screamed like a little kid about it, but she won. She played the "Football is more important then your Child??!" Card :doh:

PM sent. Thanks,

Reply sent, Thanks!

Archived