Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Power Rankings Week 1 prediciton

USS Redskins

Not sure if Dallas will be considered the team to beat.. those Pennsylvania teams sure put a beating on their opponents. Also, I wouldn't put any stock into power rankings until somewhere around week 3-5. Some teams have easier schedules than others at the beginning of the season, so you can't really tell what teams are made of until the season progresses. The Skins may be around 22 this week for the Power Rankings this week, but could easily jump way up if they have a good game vs the Saints next week.

I can't figure out why anyone cares about power rankings. If there's some sort of system to it like Aikmans rankings or football outsiders, then I'll take a look before I make my picks, but some dude in Connecticut pulling teams out of his arse? Who cares?

I can't figure out why anyone cares about power rankings. If there's some sort of system to it like Aikmans rankings or football outsiders, then I'll take a look before I make my picks, but some dude in Connecticut pulling teams out of his arse? Who cares?

:D Couldn't agree with you more.

Archived