Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brand new Authentic Chris Cooley Burgandy jersery sz.50 for sale!!!

Lar0n Landry

Should Moss be back next year?  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Should Moss be back next year?

• Yes
    • No

hey fellow ES'ers, I'm selling a brand new authentic Cooley jersey on ebay. It is the new 2008 jersey with the new NFL shield and jock tag. The Redskins store is selling these for $289:rubeyes:. I'm selling it for $230 right now but if someone wants to make me an offer and buy it right now I might be willing to go a little bit lower.

feel free to ask if you have any more questions. Here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160280349392

1001491wb4.jpg

1001500je2.jpg

1001501eu8.jpg

1001502oh5.jpg

1001492la4.jpg

1001499av3.jpg

Why are you selling this jersey? Or did you purchase it for the purpose of resale?

That looks like the snug sleeve style. Is it?

Also, is the jersey 100% spandex (do the shoulders stretch)?

I assumed from the pics at nfl.com that the snug sleeve style had woven stripes, but yours are screened. Maybe they changed it for 2008.

p2855860dt.jpg

Also, the jock tag is different. Maybe they changed that for 2008 as well.

redskinsauthenticjocktazc5.jpg

When I was at the HOF ceremony in Canton last month, I noticed the NFL shield was different. It had only four stars. Also, the football is tilted at a slightly higher angle. This new jersey seems to show that.

nfl-logo.png

Can we get a close up, sharp photo of the "REDSKINS" on the front, with better light?

And could we get a close up, sharp photo of the Reebok logo on the sleeve?

Why are you selling this jersey? Or did you purchase it for the purpose of resale?

why does it matter? All I will say is , I have one, and I am selling it for a cheaper price than you will find it in any store or online site.

That looks like the snug sleeve style. Is it?

yes.

Also, is the jersey 100% spandex (do the shoulders stretch)?

yes

I assumed from the pics at nfl.com that the snug sleeve style had woven stripes, but yours are screened. Maybe they changed it for 2008.

to my knowledge no authentic Redskins jersey has woven stripes except for the 70th & 75th anniversary. It would be nice but these stripes are screen printed it looks like. However it seems to be much better quality than the stripes on a replica or premier.

Also, the jock tag is different. Maybe they changed that for 2008 as well.

yes, it's the 2008 jock tag. that one you posted looks like the 06 jock tag, the 07 one is a bit darker blue and the 08 one has the new shield an and new font.

Can we get a close up, sharp photo of the "REDSKINS" on the front, with better light?

1001503qo0.jpg

And could we get a close up, sharp photo of the Reebok logo on the sleeve?

1001506mr6.jpg

no problem. :). I tried my best to make the photos more bright and as sharp as possible but my camera sucks ass. I don't know why everything keeps coming out so dark. Hopefully these pics are good enough.

Thanks. See how the "N" is pieced together? It looks like three puzzle pieces. To my knowledge, all legit Redskins authentic retail jerseys have an N that is embroidered this way with the three puzzle pieces looking exactly like that (the "N" on gamers is embroidered, the outline of the "N" looks the same, but the three puzzle pieces within the "N" are shaped differently, and the "N" on counterfeits is different too). The "N" as shown here in your photo is pretty conclusive evidence that the jersey is a genuine Reebok.

The logo - does it have a burgundy background to it which is part of the embroidery? Or is the burgundy background within the logo simply the jersey fabric...? I am just curious. I can't tell from your photo.

Thanks again.

Archived