Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GLB - players needed for Redskins themed franchise

Switchgear

The first generation characters are mid way through their careers, so it's time to start planning their replacements. I will list the positions that are open. Feel free to sign up for as many as you like, but be aware that in order to reach their full potential you'll need to put some money into them.

If you don't play already and would like to join, please message me. New players can benefit existing players and I'd like to coordinate that.

The players should be made between the end of season 5 and beginning of season 6, which would be Sept 12 to Sept 16. The offseason doesn't always last the same amount of time, so I can't say for sure about the end date.

The players will spend a season in the developmental league, then several seasons on a "farm" team, increasing their levels and preparing to play in the pro league. After 10 seasons players skills deteriorate, but no one knows how fast yet. I plan to switch over from the current players to the 2nd generation at the beginning of season 12, but that could change.

*Important* When you make a character, you get 15 skill points to distribute. Don't assign them to anything. You won't lose them and in the long term you will be able to build a better character if you wait to assign points. I'll explain more in depth via PM, for those that are interested.

Open positions (will be updated as they are claimed)

Fullback

Fullback

Wide Receiver

Wide Receiver

Offensive Tackle

Offensive Tackle

Offensive Tackle

Guard

Guard

Guard

Center

Center

Defensive End

Middle Linebacker

Cornerback

Cornerback

Strong Safety

Free Safety

Punter

----

Costs are over the course of a career, about 1 year in real time.

FP = Flex Points

Player costs:

Glamour positions (QB, HB, WR)

Creation: 300 FP

Boosts (10 seasons x 3 boosts/season x 300 FP/boost): 9000 FP

Custom equipment: 900 FP

Total cost: 10200 FP

Regular & Defensive positions (FB, TE, All D players)

Creation: 200 FP

Boosts (10 seasons x 3 boosts/season x 200 FP/boost): 6000 FP

Total cost: 7100 FP

Non-glamour positions (O-line, K, P)

Creation: 100 FP

Boosts (10 seasons x 3 boosts/season x 100 FP/boost): 3000 FP

Total cost: 4000 FP

Boosting every season won't be mandatory but will be strongly encouraged. There is a better return for boosting later

100 FP cost 1$, but there is a discount for buying in bulk so it's usually a much better conversion rate.

When a player retires 70% of the FP spent on them is returned, so after the initial build up the game gets a lot cheaper.

Archived