Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS: Autographs

GoSkins8921

Which DB do you think has shown the most ability?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which DB do you think has shown the most ability?

• Cedrick Holt
    • J.T Tryon
    • Matteral Richardson
    • Byron Westbrook

This year to try and help pay for my tickets I'm gonna see about maybe selling some autographs of guys I already have. The Bills game I didn't get anything that's for sale, just my own ball, but the Jags game I'm going to start this. I was thinking mini-helmets would be best for things with one player on them so I got a couple to get autographs on so if anybody in here wants any certain player send me a PM and we'll talk about a price and I'll try to get it for you and if you want the autograph on anything specific besides a mini-helmet we can see about that too, you could send it to me or PayPal me the money for me to go buy it or whatever.

So yea, anybody interested in any autographs of current players send me a PM and we'll see about it. I'd be willing to take a little less from here than what I think I could get in other places just for the convenience and everything of not having to worry about selling it after I get it.

If you getting an autograph at the stadium with plans of selling it, doesn't that create the problem why some guys won't sign?

Alot of them won't because they think it will be sold. Just my opinion.

I'd rather not sell them, but I'd rather sell them and be able to afford to go to every game than have to miss any games. And I wouldn't sell any that I don't already have for myself.

So do you just have a magical way to get things signed by anyone at the game? From what I understand people have some luck in the players lot after the game, but it's hit or miss.

No, I'm saying if there's anyone you want let me know and I'll try to get them. There are certain guys that it's pretty much guaranteed I can get it, others that are pretty much no chance, others that I guess it's about 50/50 and I could probably eventually get, just maybe not the first try.

I'd rather not sell them, but I'd rather sell them and be able to afford to go to every game than have to miss any games. And I wouldn't sell any that I don't already have for myself.

What your not getting from my post.

The guys that don't sign, for the most part won't because of people who get the autograph for the intention of selling it. What you are doing is making it harder for the people who want the autograph just because it is fun.

If you want to sell autographs, you should buy them from the appearances etc. That won't hurt the regular fan.:2cents:

What your not getting from my post.

The guys that don't sign, for the most part won't because of people who get the autograph for the intention of selling it. What you are doing is making it harder for the people who want the autograph just because it is fun.

If you want to sell autographs, you should buy them from the appearances etc. That won't hurt the regular fan.:2cents:

I get what your saying, but I don't think I'm really gonna affect anything. Some of them aren't going to sign because of that, some of them are gonna sign anyway because they either don't care or they'd rather sign for the others even if some might sell it. Plus it's getting autographs for other Skins fans, helping them out and helping me get to go to the games.

jason taylor

chris cooley

laron landry

what are the chances of getting these?

Taylor - Good

Cooley - Great

Landry - Decent

Taylor I'm not actually that sure, I'm just going by the Bills game. Landry signs every once in a while, Cooley signs pretty much every time, Bills game Taylor signed for a while but not real long and kinda skipped over me.

I get what your saying, but I don't think I'm really gonna affect anything. Some of them aren't going to sign because of that, some of them are gonna sign anyway because they either don't care or they'd rather sign for the others even if some might sell it. Plus it's getting autographs for other Skins fans, helping them out and helping me get to go to the games.

I really don't think your getting it.

Of course, if someone buys the autograph, they are a fan of that player/team. I have also gotten autographs before a game. Only a few of the players will sign for everyone because of time constraints. What you are doing for the most part is taking an autograph from a fan who is there, and then selling something you got for free.

It does make it harder for the regular fan.:2cents:

I really don't think your getting it.

Of course, if someone buys the autograph, they are a fan of that player/team. I have also gotten autographs before a game. Only a few of the players will sign for everyone because of time constraints. What you are doing for the most part is taking an autograph from a fan who is there, and then selling something you got for free.

It does make it harder for the regular fan.:2cents:

Whether I'm selling them or not I'm still gonna get there pretty early after the game and get as many autographs as I can so really the fact that I'm selling some doesn't take an autograph away from anybody else. I got autographs after every game I was at last year(missed the Cards game) and didn't sell any, whether I'm selling them or not I'm still gonna do the same this year but I might as well sell some of them that I already have and make it easier to afford to go to every game. I love going there after the games and meeting the players and getting autographs and I'm gonna do it every time anyway so the fact that I sell some isn't gonna hurt anybody. And if you know what you're doing you'll get some autographs anyway, if you don't then I seriously doubt you will get any, I didn't get any my first time because it was my first time and I didn't know what to do, every time since then I've gotten lots so even if there is someone that might have gotten, say, Jason Taylor's autograph if I wasn't there they're going to get others.

Archived