Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Out Of State?

FunBunch7

Okay so I live in Arizona and just got the "sportspack" on DIRECTV so I can follow more Skins pre seaosn action as far as news goes. It goes without saying that I have had NFL Sunday Ticket for 14 years...

But my question is WHY don't I get to watch Redskins Nation? It's not like it's a game and the "market rules" are in play. Don't get me wrong...I like watching the Redskins News and Training Camp stuff and all...I got the sports pack last year and remember watching the Pre Season game vs Tennessee...but not the home pre season games...

Anyone out there that can give my rhyme or reason to all this? I see a program on the menu guide and I get a "semi" only to see it blacked out...

Okay so I live in Arizona and just got the "sportspack" on DIRECTV so I can follow more Skins pre seaosn action as far as news goes. It goes without saying that I have had NFL Sunday Ticket for 14 years...

But my question is WHY don't I get to watch Redskins Nation? It's not like it's a game and the "market rules" are in play. Don't get me wrong...I like watching the Redskins News and Training Camp stuff and all...I got the sports pack last year and remember watching the Pre Season game vs Tennessee...but not the home pre season games...

Anyone out there that can give my rhyme or reason to all this? I see a program on the menu guide and I get a "semi" only to see it blacked out...

Hi neighbor. I am disappointed and confused that I cannot get Redskins Nation. I do enjoy the Washington Post show. They keep saying the game will be on this Saturday but I don't have my heart set on it since their blackout policy makes no sense.

the game will be blacked out as is redskins nation. it is due to the local nfl teams; the logic behind it makes no sense. But I have had comcast on direct tv for a few years now, and it has always been that way. They also would black out the John Riggins Show on MASN; yet they always show the hot blonde baltimore chick who loves the Ravens' show. Like I said, there is no logic to this. But I still am thankful I can watch WP Live and Sportsnite and rise so i can get my skins coverage down here in the land of the moron Buc fans.

If you purchase the NFL football package, you will be able to see every skins game. However, regarding any nfl post game tv shows, You will have to have the comcast regional package. It's not cheap, so if money isn't a problem, visit their site, and see what I am talking about.

Archived