Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to a Game, Need Opinions on Seats ETC...

jbone

Hey fellow Skins Fans, I'll be flying out from Cali to DC to catch a couple of games this season. Haven't been to DC since I was a kid. Anyway, just trying to get some opinions on seats..It's come down to end-zone Dream Seats, or 50 yard line-ish 100's preferably on the Redskins side. Probably will be going to the Saints game, as well as Giants later on, and hopefully Dallas as well...

Also, if anyone can recommend some decent hotels to stay in DC or MD close to Fed-EX Field, and bars etc :cheers: . Thanks.

u cant go wrong with 50 yardline seats

although u could go wrong with endzone if the wrong team scores in the endzone your siting in

or if most of the action is happening on the other side of the field

Yeah, that's kind of what I was worried about, I may have to reconsider and go for the 50 yardline seats, thanks..

Well it sounds like you're going to more than one game so I'd say mix it up, end zone dream for one or two, 50 yard line lowers for the other(s). Either way has gotta be ****ing awesome. I've never sat in any dream seats, but I've sat in end zone like 12th row and it's pretty awesome, second best seats I've ever sat in and we had a Vinatieri missed field goal come into our section haha. I've also sat in 50 yard line 7th row and those are ****ing amazing, best seats I've ever sat in by far. So yea, from personal experience the 50 yard line lowers are unbelievable and end zone lowers are pretty awesome too, but I think end zone dream seats would be amazing, it would be awesome having the possibility of the Redskins scoring a touchdown right in front of you like that and hopefully with this new offense they'll be doing lots of scoring on both ends:D

If it was me then I'd go dream seats the first game, 50 yard line right around the 5th row(then you're really close but don't have the players in your way) the second game and then if you're not buying them all at once then decide which I liked better. If you're buying them all at once though I'd go dream, 50, dream. If you're getting them all in the same place then I'd go dream all the way, it's gonna be awesome even if we don't score in your end zone but between three games I'd say the odds of the Skins scoring in front of you are great.

Well it sounds like you're going to more than one game so I'd say mix it up, end zone dream for one or two, 50 yard line lowers for the other(s). Either way has gotta be ****ing awesome. I've never sat in any dream seats, but I've sat in end zone like 12th row and it's pretty awesome, second best seats I've ever sat in and we had a Vinatieri missed field goal come into our section haha. I've also sat in 50 yard line 7th row and those are ****ing amazing, best seats I've ever sat in by far. So yea, from personal experience the 50 yard line lowers are unbelievable and end zone lowers are pretty awesome too, but I think end zone dream seats would be amazing, it would be awesome having the possibility of the Redskins scoring a touchdown right in front of you like that and hopefully with this new offense they'll be doing lots of scoring on both ends:D

If it was me then I'd go dream seats the first game, 50 yard line right around the 5th row(then you're really close but don't have the players in your way) the second game and then if you're not buying them all at once then decide which I liked better. If you're buying them all at once though I'd go dream, 50, dream. If you're getting them all in the same place then I'd go dream all the way, it's gonna be awesome even if we don't score in your end zone but between three games I'd say the odds of the Skins scoring in front of you are great.

Cool, yeah I was going for 50 yard line Dream Seats at first, but was worried about the sidelines blocking my view, but if you say 5th row and up is good than I'm gonna go for those first, than decide later for the other two games. Thanks for the info.

Archived