Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HOF Press Coverage outside DC? (question)

SWFLSkins

I was more than a bit dismayed this morning opening up the sports section of the News-Press here locally (Ft. Myers/Cape Coral, Fl) to find no mention of the induction ceremonies for the HOF today in Canton. Now I am sure tommorow they will have some coverage, but today nothing. Not one side bar under some NFL news and notes that contained such news worthy articles as; Steve Smiths fight during practice, Cardinals injuries and the Ravens Corner Washingtons suspension.

My gut tells me over the years considering how they skip Skins news and even let us off the list of FanClubs a couple of years that there is a fan of a which we not speak in the sports department. Others have felt this way to.

So please for the fans outside of DC, Md. and Va. please let me know if your paper had an article on the HOF induction today or even a blurb. I would like to know because based on that I will decide whether or not to write them a letter. Considering Green and Monks character I feel this HOF year should be mentioned let alone celebrated. --Enough with the Farve coverage already.

Archived