Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody wanna make me a sig?

I'm not that good with stuff like that plus the best I got is MS Paint lol so yea, if anybody out there wouldn't mind I'd appreciate it if you made me a sig.

I'll basically leave it up to you with what looks good, but the things I'd like to have in it would be definitely a pic of Sean Taylor and a pic of Santana making one of his game winning 2005 dallas catches. Then other possibilities would be pics of Laron Landry, Mike Sellers, Clinton Portis, Jason Campbell, Marcus Washington, Chris Samuels. Then maybe my name(GoSkins8921) on it somewhere. So yea, definitely the Taylor and Moss, then out of everything else just do whatever you think looks good but those are pretty much all my favorite players. Maybe just the Moss and Taylor with my name since it's got the 8921 in it, but for the millionth time, just go with whatever you think haha.

Thanks in advance.

Ok maybe I'll have more luck if I get more specific. I guess I'll say something with my name(GoSkins8921) and these two pictures:

player_s_moss.jpg

1127taylor.jpg

And I'd rather you leave the dallass player in the picture. If there's anything else you want to add or whatever that you think looks good, go for it haha. Thanks guys.

I'll make you one. Im not to great but i can try.

Cool, thanks man. Yea it doesn't have to be amazing or anything, I'd just rather have a custom signature like that than what I have now and I'm sure it'll be better than what I could do. Thanks again.

Cool, thanks man. Yea it doesn't have to be amazing or anything, I'd just rather have a custom signature like that than what I have now and I'm sure it'll be better than what I could do. Thanks again.

No problem. I'll start working on it now.

Archived