Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SOLD!! SOLD!!! AUCTION: 4 seats in 118/package w/Cowboys & Giants

skins fan1010

Thanks for playing. Better luck next year.

AUCTION ends Wednesday 8/6/08 at 5:00pm sharp.

After that they are gone forever.

I'm keeping the Saints, Rams, and Eagles games.

You get all the rest (7 games in all including the preseason games), and you get the Cowboys and Super Bowl defending Giants games plus the Monday Nighter versus Pittsburgh.

Opening bid (below) is $2000 (59% off of face value)

Section 118 is in the lower level near the 10-yard line on the visitors' side

You also get four Tailgate Club Passes (PM if you do not know what that is)

You also get an Orange Parking Pass for each game

Face value per game is $699.40

Right now on Stubhub the minimum price for four seats in section 118 for the Cowboys game alone is $1,308 and that does not include the Tailgate Club or Parking. Face value is half that and forget about it if the Giants are in the hunt. You could probably sell those and get the rest of the games for free.

Bid now. Seller will decide in his sole discretion whether the final bid is acceptable. If acceptable, the package will go to the highest bidder. If not, we all walk away and the tickets are gone forever.

Only bid if you are serious about the entire package. I will NOT sell tickets separately. Split them up with your friends if you don't want the whole thing.

After that they are gone forever.

The Redskins Blog interview of Peter King is making me reconsider selling at all. Check this out:

Q: tell us something you saw at camp today that’s not going to make it into your Postcard From Camp, but that Redskins fans would want to know.

King: I’ll tell you something that IS going to make it into my postcard: I thought Jason Campbell had one of the best camp practices I’ve ever seen a quarterback have.

Q: Really!

King: I mean, if he had four balls hit the ground in two hours, I’ll be surprised. I mean, the touch on this passes, his accuracy downfield, I was highly, highly impressed.

Now, I’ve seen him a few times over the years, and I’ve thought he’s okay, but I never saw him like I saw him today.

Act soon or you will miss out on great seats at face value to see Campbell shred the Cowboys and Giants defenses!

Holy crap, glad i dont have to pay for the tailgate club and i sit 6 sections to your right. People will just wait until the preseason is over to buy them from you i am sure. GL selling them

They come off the market once the preseason starts. I will sell the ones I cannot use individually and I will come out way ahead if I sell the Cowboys tickets to Cowboys fans and Giants tickets to Giants fans.

I used to sell only at face to Skins fans, but so many Skins fans in my section have screwed me by selling to the opposing team, I do not feel that loyal any more. If a Skins fan wants this package at face value, the convenience of it makes it worth my time. Otherwise, I keep the profit.

The previous comment has given me a good idea. these will be auctioned off on this site. I will decide at the end of the bidding whether the final bid is acceptable. If acceptable, they go to the highest bidder. If not, we all walk away--no harm no foul.

Here it goes: opening bid for this package starts at $2,000.00 (only 41% of face value).

Post your bids in this thread.

The previous comment has given me a good idea. these will be auctioned off on this site. I will decide at the end of the bidding whether the final bid is acceptable. If acceptable, they go to the highest bidder. If not, we all walk away--no harm no foul.

Here it goes: opening bid for this package starts at $2,000.00 (only 41% of face value).

Post your bids in this thread.

If you would break it up into two different auctions of this package with two tickets each then I'm pretty sure I would wanna make a bid(I'd have to check with my cousin first though) and I'm sure lots of others would too. Two is a very easy amount to sell, anything else isn't gonna be quite as easy... We've learned that the hard way haha.

So yea, just throwing it out there.

Archived