Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darrell Green on the radio

Slingin33

Darrell Green was on WFLS (in Fredericksburg) this morning promoting his Route 281 Tour. I got a kick out of the fact that TWICE he said he was just the "guy next door, just like your neigbor or uncle."

I figured with the hits he takes on here, that people would love this quote.

I also feel like people who say that they are humble or have to tell you that they are something often are quite the opposite. From what I have seen people's actions tell the tale, not words. I am sure that Darrell has done a lot of great things through his charity, but like all of us he is human and he could work on his interpersonal skills with the fans that have supported him through the years.

I also feel like people who say that they are humble or have to tell you that they are something often are quite the opposite. From what I have seen people's actions tell the tale, not words. I am sure that Darrell has done a lot of great things through his charity, but like all of us he is human and he could work on his interpersonal skills with the fans that have supported him through the years.

Yea, I found his interview very funny. Thought some of the ES members might enjoy the comments.

Not to say he doesn't have his jerkass moments but I'm sure if you are just one on one not asking for autographs or anytihng he probably is a really nice guy

I think he just gets testy cuz he doesn't want his autographs all over ebay

Well, if he is doing a paid appearance, where people pay 150+ for his autograph, they have EVERY RIGHT to sell that on Ebay if they want to.:2cents:

Well, if he is doing a paid appearance, where people pay 150+ for his autograph, they have EVERY RIGHT to sell that on Ebay if they want to.:2cents:

For what he charges, unless you have a game used jersey or something very rare, you will not make any money on it anyways, so I don't know why he gets so testy about it.

For what he charges, unless you have a game used jersey or something very rare, you will not make any money on it anyways, so I don't know why he gets so testy about it.

He won't sign that stuff anyway. It was on CSA's site that no limited edition jerseys.

Of course, there was also the story of when he was at Sports Card Heroes about the guy with that jersey. Darrell got up and told the store owner he wanted an extra 50 bucks to sign that particular jersey. No first hand knowledge of this fact, just that it was in another thread.

Archived