Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Upgrades Question

SkinsNY

Last year was my first year as a season ticket holder. I'm not really familiar with how the team deals with ticket upgrades? Anyone know? Thanks!

Write a letter to the ticket office re ticket upgrade request. Nothing more than that. You are just officially asking to be considered for upgrade. Wait about a week and then call to see if your letter is in you file. Good Luck, it does happen sometimes.

:cheers:

Write a letter to the ticket office re ticket upgrade request. Nothing more than that. You are just officially asking to be considered for upgrade. Wait about a week and then call to see if your letter is in you file. Good Luck, it does happen sometimes.

:cheers:

Not any more. Really, just pay your account by the deadline and your eligible for a relocation. They automatically move people now. If the ticket is the same prices as yours you will be moved to a better seat, if the seat is more they will send you an email stating better, but more expensive seats. Be prepared to pay for the seat when you call. I think the Ticket Office likes to do things through the email so it is really important to have a valid email address.

Not any more. Really, just pay your account by the deadline and your eligible for a relocation. They automatically move people now. If the ticket is the same prices as yours you will be moved to a better seat, if the seat is more they will send you an email stating better, but more expensive seats. Be prepared to pay for the seat when you call. I think the Ticket Office likes to do things through the email so it is really important to have a valid email address.

I did pay well before the deadline, so hopefully they hook me up. Strange that they automatically move people...I know a lot of people who like their section/view/whatever and wouldn't want to be moved. Guess I should just call in and see what's up. Thanks.

On another note, it really seems that the Redskins (could it be the entire NFL?) is really behind the times with some of the technological features. For my NHL season tickets I can forward tickets to anyone via email at no charge through my account manager using Ticketfast. They also send me a letter (if I requested a ticket upgrade) telling me what day/time to call in (by tenure) to obtain an upgrade. The Skins don't provide much in the way of these features.

They automatically move people now. If the ticket is the same prices as yours you will be moved to a better seat.

Double Good Luck!! On that. Then I am still looking for My automatic move. My most recent moves (4 times) have been the direct result of a faxed letter to the Tickent Office Manager. The newest fans sitting around me, as of this past season, stated they wrote a letter for file and then were notified of the upgrade (not the same year). All four of my upgrades have been the "pay more money" type. I am happy where I am now in the lower bowl and would hate it if they just "automatically " moved me to another seat of equal price. I think in all cases they will check with you to see if you want to move. I do agree they like email. You can try that. I know that I always got a confirmation to a fax letter that I would like an upgrade. I started out in row 24 in the 400 section down to eventually 10 rows off the field w/great seats and views. :cheers:

Double Good Luck!! On that. Then I am still looking for My automatic move. My most recent moves (4 times) have been the direct result of a faxed letter to the Tickent Office Manager. The newest fans sitting around me, as of this past season, stated they wrote a letter for file and then were notified of the upgrade (not the same year). All four of my upgrades have been the "pay more money" type. I am happy where I am now in the lower bowl and would hate it if they just "automatically " moved me to another seat of equal price. I think in all cases they will check with you to see if you want to move. I do agree they like email. You can try that. I know that I always got a confirmation to a fax letter that I would like an upgrade. I started out in row 24 in the 400 section down to eventually 10 rows off the field w/great seats and views. :cheers:

what email address should I use?

what email address should I use?

Good question. What was meant was the Redskins like to use email, so make sure they have yours on file. However, some Redskins email addresses I have seen are departmental. So, you might try ticketoffice@redskins.com.

You were correct about calling and asking which is the best way to request a season ticket upgradethese days, maybe they do have a new process now. I have never had a bad experience getting the straight scoop from any of the agents. That is how I found out what to do the first time. :cheers:

Good question. What was meant was the Redskins like to use email, so make sure they have yours on file. However, some Redskins email addresses I have seen are departmental. So, you might try ticketoffice@redskins.com.

You were correct about calling and asking which is the best way to request a season ticket upgradethese days, maybe they do have a new process now. I have never had a bad experience getting the straight scoop from any of the agents. That is how I found out what to do the first time. :cheers:

The correct email address is tickets@redskins.com

True statement, and I am proof. I am going into my seventh season of tickets coming up and I have been moved twice, notice buy a letter months after I paid. I never requested the upgrade, it was no additional charge, but I am at the cusp now LOL. Started in 444 row 28, was moved to 24, and this year was notified that I will be moving to row 17. I am thrilled, but I will be moving seven rows away from some of my buds I have been sitting with for four years now...oh well time to make new friends! (I think that row is pretty rowdy, so I am kind of happy about that! :cheers:

Archived