Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Radio ?

RedskinsFanatic

Wondering if anyone knows come closer to the season if Redskins Radio will be put back on the frontpage with a link so your able to listen in. I'm over here in the pacific time zone and always enjoyed starting my morning listening in online to it...just curious if its gone forever or if it will come back closer to the season. Also...anyone know who will be taking Brams place..thanks guys for any info you may have. :logo:

hey bro its not gone , go to redskins.com or even at the top of the page here , click on multimedia , and go to the audio, it gives all the shows but yeah, they still have it everyday

you sure?

last i heard they quit doing the live audio broadcast,and I believe they said it might start back up again when they get a new co-host to replace bram or when pre-season gets here.

from here on out you have to catch it on comcast sportsnet or the audio archives.

thats what i meant when i said about the audio link , your right i should have put archives. i was taking that the OP thought he could not listen to it anymore at all . they got something coming in July that larry keeps saying to listen for so maybe thats it

Archived