Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Game November 30th

Munchkin76

When is the anniversary? And is he a Redskins fan or a Giants fan? :)

Our anniversary is actually September 29th. It's our first anniversary and the traditional gift is paper, so what could be better? LOL!

If I'm not mistaken, I think we met you 2 years ago at the Tailgate for the Giants game. He was the one in the Eli jersey that Mike was wrestling with. And I was wearing a John Riggins Jersey.

So he's a Giants fan. :jerk:

From Dec '06

As the first and only game I've been able to attend this season, I'm really looking forward to tracking you guys and ladies down and tailgating for awhile.

As a side note, my fiance is a Giants fan. So please feel free to give him a hard time. He'll be the dork in the Eli Manning Jersey. ;)

Can't wait to meet up with you all!

Looks like you were at the ES TG. Probably didn't meet me since I TG in a different spot.

Are you looking for LL or wherever?

Our anniversary is actually September 29th. It's our first anniversary and the traditional gift is paper, so what could be better? LOL!

If I'm not mistaken, I think we met you 2 years ago at the Tailgate for the Giants game. He was the one in the Eli jersey that Mike was wrestling with. And I was wearing a John Riggins Jersey.

So he's a Giants fan. :jerk:

I remember you guys. I think you were officially or unofficially known as the one who brought the Eli geek. :)

Sounds like congratulations are in order!

From Dec '06

Looks like you were at the ES TG. Probably didn't meet me since I TG in a different spot.

Are you looking for LL or wherever?

Well, I must have mistaken you for someone else. LOL! As we don't have season tickets and we've only gone to one ES Tailgate, we met alot of people and I don't remember who is who. Sorry! You should come to the ES one sometime. We had a blast and hope to go again this time. :)

I'm just looking for something reasonable. LL would be great but after looking at StubHub and Great Seats, they only seem to have obstructed view or 400 section. And I can't afford the club seats. So I may have to do something in the 400 unless someone wants to just offload tickets and not really make a profit. LOL!

I remember you guys. I think you were officially or unofficially known as the one who brought the Eli geek. :)

Sounds like congratulations are in order!

Yep, that was me! I actually married him. ;) We really had a good time and everyone was very welcoming (and I LOVE that people were giving my husband s*** over his jersey)!

We really hope to join the gang again this year! It was a blast!

...I must have mistaken you for someone else.
Well, I hope he was a good lookin' fella. ;)
You should come to the ES one sometime. We had a blast and hope to go again this time. :)
I did the draft day TG with the ES crew last April. It was a blast, and I hope to TG with them again as often as possible (e.g. Canton and Baltimore).
I'm just looking for something reasonable. LL would be great but after looking at StubHub and Great Seats, they only seem to have obstructed view or 400 section. And I can't afford the club seats. So I may have to do something in the 400 unless someone wants to just offload tickets and not really make a profit. LOL!

Check this out:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247171&page=2&highlight=20%25

If you can agree with my post at the top regarding 20%, I'll sell you my tix at cost. They are pretty damn good. 454 row 8, four seats away from the 50 yard line aisle, right behind the network TV camera (the camera doesn't block your view), home side of the field. I'm gonna sit downstairs for that game. Face is $87 each. Add 20%: 87 + 17 = $104. That's $208 for two tix which reflects the true cost, IMO. Plus shipping $5 priority mail. Plus the paypal fee of 3% which is $6, unless you'd like to write and mail a check.

I can't send them to you until August when I receive them though.

Let me know. :)

:secret: ...but don't tell anybody a Giants fan will be sitting in one of my seats, ok?

Yep, that was me! I actually married him. ;) We really had a good time and everyone was very welcoming (and I LOVE that people were giving my husband s*** over his jersey)!

umm, also be careful of the way you wrote s***. The mods don't like that! Just spell it out normally next time. Like this: ****. ;)

Well, I hope he was a good lookin' fella. ;)

I did the draft day TG with the ES crew last April. It was a blast, and I hope to TG with them again as often as possible (e.g. Canton and Baltimore).

Check this out:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247171&page=2&highlight=20%25

If you can agree with my post at the top regarding 20%, I'll sell you my tix at cost. They are pretty damn good. 454 row 8, four seats away from the 50 yard line aisle, right behind the network TV camera (the camera doesn't block your view), home side of the field. I'm gonna sit downstairs for that game. Face is $87 each. Add 20%: 87 + 17 = $104. That's $208 for two tix which reflects the true cost, IMO. Plus shipping $5 priority mail. Plus the paypal fee of 3% which is $6, unless you'd like to write and mail a check.

I can't send them to you until August when I receive them though.

Let me know. :)

:secret: ...but don't tell anybody a Giants fan will be sitting in one of my seats, ok?

I actually don't have a problem with the 20%. I understand it all completely. I just don't want to be paying hundreds over what I should be, you know what I'm saying? So what you are doing is perfectly reasonable. And what the other gentlemen are doing. I just have to find the better deal for my pocketbook. That's all.

Would you rather I send you a check when I get paid again in a few weeks or would you rather I do that once you get the tickets in hand? Either way is fine with me. You don't happen to have a spare parking pass do you?

And I wouldn't dream of telling anyone a Giants fan is in one of your seats. But at least you know a 30 year Redskin fan is occupying the other. ;)

And good call on the s word. I didn't realize that so thanks for pointing it out to me. I appreciate it!

You guys were great. He took all that in a good natured way. Look forward to seeing you again, and I guess him too.:)

You guys were great. He took all that in a good natured way. Look forward to seeing you again, and I guess him too.:)

He actually really had fun and didn't mind getting picked on. Redskins fans generally will sort of pick and poke fun, but we pride ourselves on not being hateful and nasty like Eagles fans. LOL! And he felt totally comfortable and enjoyed hanging out with everyone. As did I. What a great bunch of folks! I'm so excited!!! Only 5 months to wait........ We look forward to seeing you and everyone again too!

You can send me the money whenever you want. :)

I don't have a spare green pass. Sorry.

I'll likely send it to you sometime this month. Email me at Munchkin92907@gmail.com and let me know where I should send the check. I'll PM you once it's in the mail or whatnot.

If you happen to know someone with an extra parking pass, let me know.

And thanks again! You're alright, I don't care what anyone says about you. ;)

Archived