Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thinking about getting season tickets. Please read and give some input

Skinz248

OK so I found out all you to do in order to attend is to be on the Season Ticket Waiting List. Does anyone have any pictures of the difference between the three types of seating? Also, I am aiming to get the cheaper tickets so the more input on those would be better. Thanks a lot everyone for your input.

The cheap seats I had were upper level seats. I held onto my tickets for 7 years before giving them up. When I started out I was in the next to last row at the top of the stadium (row 29 if I remember correctly), on about the 10 yd line on the home side. Those seats were fine, but the field/players did look like they were far away...

The next season I requested a move to the end zone - cheaper seats. I moved down to about the 20th row...and every year after that I would move up 1 or 2 rows. In my experience, once I got below the 15th row I really started to enjoy the seats.

I wouldn't describe any of the seats I had as terrible, but there was a very noticeable difference once I made it to that 15th row. In my last season I was in the 10th row and those were very nice seats.

The cheap seats I had were upper level seats. I held onto my tickets for 7 years before giving them up. When I started out I was in the next to last row at the top of the stadium (row 29 if I remember correctly), on about the 10 yd line on the home side. Those seats were fine, but the field/players did look like they were far away...

Thanks for all the info!! Hopefully this news is helpful for others as well. Any others with advice from the "limited" / "obstructed" view ticket holders would be appreciated! HAIL

Archived