Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dodge Challenger 500 from Darlington!!!

Teller

What I don't get is how can an Earnhardt fan still be a fan. I always thought Hendrix was the evil empire.

Not that it really matters anyway I suppose since JGR obviously has the strongest team.

It's not football, Mark.

It's not like Joe Theismann being traded to Philly.

I was torn when Mark Martin decided to keep driving, and went to a Chevy team. I had rooted for the guy for almost 20 years.

Yeah, ultimately, I went with Edwards, and stayed with Roush, but it wasn't an easy choice by any stretch. I completely understand someone else following their driver wherever he goes.

I still wish Mark well. NASCAR is not an easy sport to be a fan of when your guy jumps to another team.

What I don't get is how can an Earnhardt fan still be a fan. I always thought Hendrix was the evil empire.

Not that it really matters anyway I suppose since JGR obviously has the strongest team.

I'm CERTAINLY disappointed Jr went to Hendrick. I understand his split with DEI and I understand him wanting to get back to actually WINNING races. Evil empire or not, they dominated last year and Dale likes winning more than he hates the Palpatines. I just wish he'd have come to JGR, Toyota or not.

It's hard cheering for Kyle but, dangit, he's a Gibbs boy now.

I was torn when Mark Martin decided to keep driving, and went to a Chevy team. I had rooted for the guy for almost 20 years.

Yeah, ultimately, I went with Edwards, and stayed with Roush, but it wasn't an easy choice by any stretch. I completely understand someone else following their driver wherever he goes.

I still wish Mark well. NASCAR is not an easy sport to be a fan of when your guy jumps to another team.

Drivers come and go, but teams stay consistent. Ask how many of us are still Labonte fans?

Not many I am sure.

Did some one mention the name Edwards?

DOH

Drivers come and go, but teams stay consistent. Ask how many of us are still Labonte fans?

Not many I am sure.

Did some one mention the name Edwards?

DOH

I know.

And like I said, ultimately, I stayed with my team.

But it was NOT easy to abandon my favorite driver of almost two decades. That's all I'm saying.

:laugh:

What a glimpse into your psyche. :laugh: :cheers:

when I was a kid ALL stuffed animals slept in the closet. ALL stuffed animals. it could have been the cutest, sweetest fuzz bunny and it was NOT going to be anywhere near my throat!! :laugh:

when I was a kid ALL stuffed animals slept in the closet. ALL stuffed animals. it could have been the cutest, sweetest fuzz bunny and it was NOT going to be anywhere near my throat!! :laugh:

My brother was the same way. :laugh:

Archived