Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone been to Lavar's Restaurant in Landover?. . .

mcarey032

Hey all,

I am sorry if this thread is already available, but I had hit the search function 4-5 times and I keep getting a fatal error message. Has anyone from here been to Lavar's restaurant in Landover? I was just curious. I went to his website and there wasn't much other than an intro and that it would open Jan. I was just wondering if anyone had been there since then and had they seen Lavar there? I know that there was thread on here earlier in which someone said that they saw him at the draft party and that he was pretty cool with them. Just curious as to what his place is like. Thanks

yeah some guy had made a post last week saying he bought him a shot and lavar came over and bought em a shot too and he seemed like a cool guy etc.

Wasn't that at the stadium? Not his actual restaurant?

The closest I'm getting to any athlete's restaurant is Dwayne Wade's place down the street from my work.

If anyone goes to Lavar's, please post pics!

Hey all,

I am sorry if this thread is already available, but I had hit the search function 4-5 times and I keep getting a fatal error message. Has anyone from here been to Lavar's restaurant in Landover? I was just curious. I went to his website and there wasn't much other than an intro and that it would open Jan. I was just wondering if anyone had been there since then and had they seen Lavar there? I know that there was thread on here earlier in which someone said that they saw him at the draft party and that he was pretty cool with them. Just curious as to what his place is like. Thanks

I don't know anything about the restaurant. I do know about the the other way to search this forum. Here is the link for the alternative extremeskins search.

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=007335040014827223562%3Atxxpw2r44_a

Archived