Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

___Did i get charged twice for my ST PB jersey?!?!?!

Supreme 21/36

i ordered this jersey on jan 14, 2008..... im pretty sure i was charged then. i just checked my bank account and it only shows my purchases down to the 18th.... 4 days from it.

and i check my bank account now and i see i'm in the negatives?!?!!?

what the heck?!?!

i thought i was already charged for this....

there should be an option for you to view the prior 30 days, that way you can check those 4 days before....

however not to be mean, not sure you should have posted this here, maybe post it in your banks website forums? :whoknows:

serioulsy check your account again, find the option to view the prior month, see if you see it again....if its there twice, call your bank....simple solution :D

like i said, the thing is, it wont let me view that date... it stops on 1/18/08 when the order was made at the beginning of january....

oh, andi forgot to mention...

i'm asking all the people who preordered their jerseys...

did they charge you right when you placed the order? or when they actually shipped it out?

they just shipped my order out on april 17, 2008

oh i see, in that case only way to find out is to call or go to your bank and have them double check it for you. You can also double check everything that has went through on your account and make sure you wrote down what you spent and did your math right. one simple wrong math problem can cause all sorts of things to bounce

i ordered mine through nflshop.... but i'm pretty sure that redskins.com doesnt charge your account until the jersey was shipped to the customer. this was due to the fact that the item went on sale before they actual had jerseys to ship out, and the fact that they werent positive exactly how many jersey they would have. so the orders exceeded the number of jerseys in stock, which is why they wouldnt charge anyone until it was being shipped out.

i ordered mine through nflshop.... but i'm pretty sure that redskins.com doesnt charge your account until the jersey was shipped to the customer. this was due to the fact that the item went on sale before they actual had jerseys to ship out, and the fact that they werent positive exactly how many jersey they would have. so the orders exceeded the number of jerseys in stock, which is why they wouldnt charge anyone until it was being shipped out.

that would make sense, i see the OP is only 18 so prolly doesnt have much banking exp.

when you purchase something and you subtract that amount from your current balance, stick with the amount you have after you subtract it, even if it takes forever to go through. Don't wait a few months and notice it hasn't went through and add that amount back into your balance....hope you understand what i mean

Archived