Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Mock Draft (better thought out then Kipers and McShays).

Clemenza1112

3 Atlanta - McFadden, Darren RB, Arkansas (Norwood & Turner were never every down backs, how can they pass him up).

6 New York - Ryan, Matt QB, Boston College (surprise pick but helps Jets right away, better then they have now).

18 Houston - Baker, Sam OT, Southern Cal (been draft all Def, now its time to build the O-line).

21 Washington - Albert, Branden OG, Virginia (Kendalls replacement, Albert can play G/T in this league great size and adds dept to the O-line).

22 Dallas - Cherilus, Gosder OT, Boston College (replace F. Adams and helps the O-line get younger).

30 Green Bay - Thomas, Devin WR, Michigan State (perfect weapon to go along with Driver and to help out Rodgers at QB).

1. Hmmm.... Atlanta needs a QB, Norwood and Turner aren't full-time backs, that's why they'll SPLIT the carries (like Norwood and Dunn, Jones and Barber, Portis and Betts....)

2. Matt Ryan to NYJ? No... They need defense, Chad Pennington has a water-pistol for an arm but is very accurate.

3. I don't think Baker, Albert, or Thomas will fall this far.

4. Tony Hills from Texas is better than Cherilus... and they're both 2nd-3rd round talent anyway...

Besides that, the rest of your picks were great. I know how long these things take to make so I won't bash up on you like I've seen people do on here. Nice Job. :point2sky

Archived