Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i just went to a military sendoff....

jaydean

i have two cousins who were called up into the war on terror thru the south dakota national guard. they had a sendoff today in redfield, south dakota, and it was a patriotic tearjerker. the national guards guys and girls that i talked to today, said that they are ready, willing, and able to go right now, and want to get the action going and get the action overwith. i was impressed with their candid remarks, that even though they're leaving their family thousands of miles away, they know what their job is.....and it has to be done....

KIND OF MAKES YOU VERY PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.....

jaydean....good for you all!!

here in Norfolk...one of the hubs for force deployment....the local paper can only publish letters to the editor from anti-war advocates........very tasteful!!!!

there's going to come a time when many military folks might wake up and think..."you know what...that 45% that has never shouldered any of the burden...they aren't worth defending"...and maybe the firemen and police who defended the coddled, privileged plutocrats living in exclusive Hollywood neighborhoods with their sheltered children will think the same. time to let them fend for themselves......time to remind them that speaking to first principles isn't the same as actually helping to share thhe load. time to hold some folks accountable for their crass hypocrisy. what are the real motives of these people? is it legitimate to ask this question? where does their income come from for instance? are they concerned that rampant anti-Americanism may have repercussions at the box office? why do they fight to the nth degree over one soul on death row, but not care one iota about poltical prisoners, poltical murders and genocide? what's the real agenda here? why are they so emotionally wrought over innnocent victims - the children - but don't devote a nano-second of conscience to 40 million abortions?

IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE MORALLY BANKRUPT. IT IS ALL ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS AND EMPATHIES AND NOTHING ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG. IT CAN'T BE ABOUT RIGHT AND WRONG WHEN THEIR MORALITY IS FECKLESS, THEY ARE COWARDS AND THEIR MORAL LOGIC IS RELATIVE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

they deserve the moral censure they are receiving. and if they are driven from the lifestyle that sustains them............crocadile tears will be shed all over the land.....they can wait for the next dem president willing to sell out his country and share a bed in the Lincoln room with some Chinese intelligence operative while all the while feeling culturally and ethically superior....that ought to recharge their batteries!!!!!

well, enough breast beating for one morning! time to roll up to DC and pick a fight at the demonstrations!!! Jags...I need a quick apocalyptic refill...where are ya when we need you?????...JackC is obviously busy with his spray paint and cardboard.......

Archived