Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Visits Advise

redskins4life234

So tomorrow, Im leaving to go visit Clemson, University of Florida, and University of South Carolina. Now the type of advice I want isn't what I should be looking for and asking questions about, but, I want to know, in those 3 campuses and the surrounding town, what are some must check out things. For example, do any of these colleges have a famous restaurant you must eat, or any sort of famous landmark?

I know there has to be a bunch of alumni from any of those colleges on here, so spill it what I should check out other than just the school its self.

I can't give you any specifics, but I'm sure with a little research online you can find out what the late night spots are, where the places to eat are, and the local places of value are.

I've been to Gainesville, but it for my cousins graduation and I don't think I was there more than 48 hours, but I can tell you he absolutely loved his time there.

Best of luck.

Go to Clemson and save yourself some time. You won't regret it.

I have a gut feeling I will really like Clemson, but we'll see.

A few good restaurants at Clemson:

TD's - bar type food

Mellow Mushroom - very good pizza/pretzels

Fatz Cafe - probably 15-20 minutes from campus, but their Calabash chicken is amazing

Peppinos - another good pizza place

Tiger Town Tavern - bar type food

Those sound good, Ill be sure to check one or two of those out.

Mellow Mushroom is chain, there's one in Charlottesville, Knoxville, probably more places. I'm just saying cause if you want a unique experience, don't go to a Mellow Mushroom. The food is good, but again, it's a chain.

My only bit of advice is don't go to Florida!

Archived