Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A few questions about parking passes

skinsince72

1) Does anyone have one to sell? private message me.

2) I just put a deposit down for season tickets. Does a pass come with them? will I be offered one?

3) Where do people park if they do not have passes? How far a walk is it?

I saw a few on eBay going for $700+. I was shocked.

It's unlikely you'd get one, there is a waiting list for them. But ask anyway, never hurts.

There's a really cool pay lot just beyond the RV lot if you look at the map. The pay lot isn't on the Redskins map because it's not owned by them. But I parked there a couple times (I now have a pass) and it's grass, great fun to tailgate, and not too far to walk. Also easy to get out of there after the game. If I didn't have a pass I'd park there every time.

It's unlikely you'd get one, there is a waiting list for them. But ask anyway, never hurts.

There's a really cool pay lot just beyond the RV lot if you look at the map. The pay lot isn't on the Redskins map because it's not owned by them. But I parked there a couple times (I now have a pass) and it's grass, great fun to tailgate, and not too far to walk. Also easy to get out of there after the game. If I didn't have a pass I'd park there every time.

Thanks! I take a look at the map and see if I can get an understanding of where it is at.

Is that lot going to be there this season? I agree, I'd rather park there than the pass lots and they are a heck of a lot easier to get out of after the game.

Archived