Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sploofus trivia

Seabee1973

Anyone ever play? if you do whats your stats on the site?

If you are interested here is a link to play

<a href="<A href="http://www.sploofus.com/?ref=douglass">Play">http://www.sploofus.com/?ref=douglass">Play Sploofus Trivia Free</a>

you will have to copy and paste the link into your browser

I like trivia all though im not that good. Do I have to sign up for an account to play?

I did it and missed the first one. So I guess I get another one tomorrow? What if I get the one tomorrow right. Do I keep getting questions until I miss?

you get one a day wether it is right or wrong but there are other trivia questions you can answer by going to trivia quizzez

OK so I got today's question right. My all time points is 1,651.

Is the daily trivia the only way to a higher score over time? Or do the quizes for fun count for this?

Or is that a whole separate scoreboard?

I don't really understand how this works. I also saw something that mentioned prizes. What up wtih that?

OK so I got today's question right. My all time points is 1,651.

Is the daily trivia the only way to a higher score over time? Or do the quizes for fun count for this?

Or is that a whole separate scoreboard?

I don't really understand how this works. I also saw something that mentioned prizes. What up wtih that?

All of them go into the main points you get at least 100 points for the trivia quizzez the harder the more they are i think the max i ever got was 250 pts also based on time then there are word rounds and word puzzles that give you points the trivia question of the day also keeps its monthly points seperate so you know how good you are doing verses other member that month

All of them go into the main points you get at least 100 points for the trivia quizzez the harder the more they are i think the max i ever got was 250 pts also based on time then there are word rounds and word puzzles that give you points the trivia question of the day also keeps its monthly points seperate so you know how good you are doing verses other member that month

So you can take a trivia quiz as often as you want to build up your score?

So you can take a trivia quiz as often as you want to build up your score?

yes its a slow way of doing it but I usually try abot 30 quizzez a week which just that alone will raise my scoe by 3000 pts I also do the word puzzles and word rounds word puzzle is once a week and you start out at 5 puzzles and 5000 points the more you miss the number goes down I played that one last night and ended up with 4000 pts

the word rounds are very diffucult but i usually end up with between 300 and 500 points and each and you can play them once an hour

then ive authered 2 quizzes one is live the other is in pending status as they look over it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived