Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Eagles Free Agency

JoeJGibbs

Something about this creepy/quiet Redskins FA period says to me that Dan Snyder will come away with a big name WR when the smoke clears.

The Eagles are actively in pursuit of Fitzgerald and Roy Williams and I couldn't imagine that Snyder's fantasy football attitude would let a division rival get one of these guys without him getting one as well.

Or maybe he's just going in a new direction. lol

Thoughts?

Something about this creepy/quiet Redskins FA period says to me that Dan Snyder will come away with a big name WR when the smoke clears.

Good idea, yes, because that's one of the pieces that we need to fill on the Redskins. So, no, it wouldn't surprise me to end up with a premier WR at the end of the day. As inexpensively as possible I hope....

The Eagles are actively in pursuit of Fitzgerald and Roy Williams and I couldn't imagine that Snyder's fantasy football attitude would let a division rival get one of these guys without him getting one as well.

Thoughts?

Like I said above, I think we'll get a game-breaker WR because we need one, not because DS is trying to play fantasy football. Although it could be because DS's fantasy football dreaming and our REAL needs coincided. :whoknows: I am hoping, like most of us, that this is a new direction for the Skins FO. We'll just have to sit back and see.

That being said, I wouldn't mind taking Fitz or Roy away from the Eagles just for sheer spite.

I couldn't imagine that Snyder's fantasy football attitude would let a division rival get one of these guys without him getting one as well.

Thoughts?

Well, if he has a Fantasy Football attitude, there's a whole lot Fantasy Football attitudes out there to join him now.

I do believe the The FO is going in a new direction more Draft than FA.

There bad decision making of the past may have taught them something.

well if the eagles are looking for fitz then they are going to be giving up a lot more than just cash. arizona isnt going to let him go unless they get a deal the absolutely cant turn down. im thinking something along the lines of multiple firsts or a deal similar to what we got from new orleans when they drafted ricky williams.

Archived