Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Glad to be back discussing my Redskins.

bbuzz1962

why should i give him a chace sideshow, when you see a train wreck coming should you stay quiet just to see the carnage? if you saw the stock market about to collapse would you leave your money in it just to "give it a chance". zorn is a joke, couldn't get a coordinator job with anyone else in this league but the dynamic duo of idiots cerrato and snyder see head coaching material. are you kidding, vinny and danny couldn't tell you the shape of a football. zorn is a joke, smith is a joke, cerrato is a laughable idiot and snyder is the biggest joke of all - worst owner in the league. truth is this is an average team at best, old at many positions and we have a below average coaching staff that will get outcoached in every game next season. the nfc east will crush us. i don't see why there are so many homers insisting on giving snyder a pass, he's a cancer to this franchise and we'll never win with him as owner. wake up and smell the stench of mediocrity because that's all we can aspire to.

Seriously. Stop being a troll. :stick:

I went over your posts: not a single one with pertinent commentary or information. It would be one thing if you could actually make good arguments or write sensible posts. But all you do is invaribly spit B.S. about Redskins and other posters. You end up making everyone ignore anything intelligent you might say and focus in on your pissy crap.

You can give yourself any screename you want - but that doesn't make you a skins fan and any less of a troll.

:troll:

Seriously. Stop being a troll. :stick:

I went over your posts: not a single one with pertinent commentary or information. It would be one thing if you could actually make good arguments or write sensible posts. But all you do is invaribly spit B.S. about Redskins and other posters. You end up making everyone ignore anything intelligent you might say and focus in on your pissy crap.

You can give yourself any screename you want - but that doesn't make you a skins fan and any less of a troll.

:troll:

Great response to a fan who must not have taken his meds recently. If you are a Skins fan, you have hope and optimism for each new season. To compare this team to a train wreck, is well, a bit on the TROLLING track. This team has huge potential this season, and the only thing that depresses me about this upcoming season, is the fact that Sean Taylor won't be on the field, and that my friend, is the only train wreck I see. To lose him at such and early age, still weighs heavy on my heart, and I don't know when it will stop bothering me so much. They say time heals, but it is going to be a long time before I am healed from this tragic loss.

Archived