Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thinking of drafting K.Washington?

I know you guys are going after a premier WR this draft, and alot of talk is over Johnson, Rogers or even Jacobs.

Some mentioned Kelley Washingtons name, i told you guys to forget this guy as hes a prima donna a$$hole (doug williams quote :D ), some said hes just ****y rather than being a locker room cancer which is whats being said of him down in Tennessee.

I also told of a bet he had with Stallworth, which he backed out of at the last minute to further his own ambitions.

Well heres the link

Washington Badddd

BULL****......that is not how everything happened. I dont know if Stallworth is full of **** or the guy who wrote this article is a piece of ****.

The WINCHESTER STAR here (WHICH IS AN ACTUAL NEWS PAPER AND NOT THIS GUY) wrote a story about how Washington decided not to go because him and his mom decided it would be best for him to stay one more year. STALLWORTH PULLED OUT 2 DAYS BEFORE WASHINGTON DID. THEREFORE THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! The reason they wouldnt let Stallworth back is because while he was weighing his options he had lunch with an agent and the agent paid for it. That is not allowed in the NCAA. It was an unfortunate accident but WASHINGTON had nothing to do with it. I think this guy is full of $*#* and you need to check how trustworthy this website is because if Stallworth hates Washington so much i hardly think he would have invited him to his draft party and still talks to him to this DAY!!(that was an article on espn.com that washington was at his draft party and they still call eachother to this day)

This story is false! If it had any credibility it would have been reported by a true news site or paper. Like ESPN. Dont believe anything until you hear it there.

I can almost grasp why you would want to go after Washington instead of Johnson, but not quite. Of course we'll trade DOWN instead of UP resulting in more picks.

However, Washington sounds a whole lot like Johnson with a serious neck injury and a few more maturity issues.

Disregarding the trades, I'd much rather have Johnson.

Archived