Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hating the Giants more than the Cowboys Part II

skinsfan4221977

Last year, I posted a thread titled "Why I Hate the Giants More Than the Cowboys." This Top 10 list was my first post on ExtremeSkins.com

Over the course of the year, I've thought to myself if hating the Giants a little more was somewhat silly for a Redskins fan. And to be honest, while I couldn't CHEER for the Giants against the Cowboys in the playoffs, it was fun to see the expression on Phillips, Romo sits to pee and Jones's faces after their stunning loss. Because I DO, after all, HATE the Cowboys.

After yesterday's disgusting Giants win, I don't need to list 10 reasons why I hate the Giants... sometimes more than the Cowboys. I only have one.

THE FANS.

I hate Giants fans with a passion. Not as people (some of my best friends are Giants fans -- I live in the NYC suburbs). But as fans.

After the game was over last night, I made a couple congratulatory calls to a couple Giants fans I know. This morning, I got a text message from one of them.

The message read:

How ya like us now f__ker? giants rule! pukeskins suck a__!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, this guy was the best man at my wedding!

It wouldn't bother me so much if this was one immature individual. But to Giants fans, this behavior is regarded as NORMAL. Especially at Giants Stadium, where more energy is put into abusing fans of the opposing team, instead of cheering for their own.

While I thought the Giants comeback and season was nothing short of amazing, I hate their fans. They remind me of a stereotypical schoolyard bully. If the Giants fans owned a newspaper, it would be the New York Post. Big bully pulpit... little credibility.

I take comfort in the fact that the Redskins have won the last two SBs the year after the Giants have won. And in the fact that we will be stealing their defensive coordinator.

But there are few things I hate more than Big Blue fans.

Except you, Tom, of course.

Archived