Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone have this play?

I always hear about this but have never seen it:

15. Sept. 14, 1997

In the first-ever regular season game at FedExField, the Redskins edged Arizona 19-13 in overtime. Gus Frerotte threw a 40-yard touchdown pass to Michael Westbrook to decide the game. The Cards had won the coin toss at the start of the overtime period, but rookie defensive lineman Kenard Lang stripped running back Leeland McElroy of the football and linebacker Derek Smith recovered, putting the Redskins in scoring position.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

When you do it in AutoGK you need to set it to custom and type what size you want, also, you have to do the specific size to, like what width, etc.

If it came out 141 in total, you could probably knock it down to 70-100 without much problem.

If you needed some help explaining let me know, I know when you're knew to a program it can be a tad bit confusing.

^^ ahaha that is my clip that I posted in this thread.

someone must have downloaded it and put it on youtube

Not to get into an arguement over who's clip it is or isn't (since in reality it's Fox's clip), but I did not take the clip from you. I intended to post the Westbrook TD as a "classic moment" and it's part of many that I hope to be posting (and have). I did see this thread and it gave me the idea to go beyond just the clip of the catch but to give it a small bit of context (ie how the Skins got the ball etc) and then I took my copy of the game and isolated those plays. I did the same thing in the 82 Moseley game, instead of just showing the kick, I also added the drive the Skins made to setup the kick.

Sorry if the clip matches the one you were so kind to provide others, but I did not "steal" it from you.

^ calm down Beavis. Know one accused you of "stealing" anything. All I did was point out that the youtube clip redskinzfan420 posted was the same one I posted, and it just happened to be uploaded the same day that I posted my clip.

And the clip I posted also started with the fumble and went all the way to Pam Olivers interview of Norv.

Archived